Do Not Sell My Personal Information

93 V6 Camry estate about to be scrapped

Peter@Beoworld

About to dispose of my Camry estate - my second one and sad to see it go. Just failed MOT on brake pipes and the rear pressure valve and is no longer economical to repair. I can take it to the scrap yard (about half a mile away!) but it is in otherwise not bad condition, has a 1 year old imported exhaust system and new catalyst, leather interior (not the electric one so would bolt into any other model) and has the V6 beloved of the MR2 racer! I will probably get £100 for scrap so if anyone wants to take it, strip the bits you want and then scrap it, let me know! I cannot keep it long as it not small! £100 and that will probably make it free!! Also has radiator with very few miles and completely unused space saver! Is in Whitley Bay so a bit out of the way - I would suggest a trip in a car, take the bits you want and then drive down hill to scrap yard!! It still works very well! Will be getting rid of it at end of this week so if you want it, be quick! I can send photos of bits if needed.

Despite my post, and tag line, it is actually a 92!! :blush:

• Like 1

..... Off for £125 of Exhaust, in Wallsend, at 2pm today.

Otherwise I'd be flush :ohmy:

GLW[giveaway] m8

2sav

Gone to the scrap yard - Backworth Recycling - 01912684203 - didn't have the space for that and the other cars - if anyone has a Camry estate and wants a leather interior, the one in this is really not too bad - It does not have the electrical adjust, unlike my first one so should slot in to any 2.2 Camry as well.