Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Avensis T27 interior light

neil1210

hi all im after a little help, i have 2 interior bulbs that have gone on my 2012 Toyota avensis tr tourer 1 has been gone for some time the passenger door one and now 1 of the main ones above 

the drivers head, i have had a look on youtube and it looks prity simple to replace but there are 4 grommets/clips/poppers sorry not sure of the correct name but it says these tend to break,

so im after getting a few just in case as im going to replace all the bulbs for the interior for led ones,

so my questions are any tips or diagrams to replace all the bulbs and what are those clips called or a link if possible as they look longer then normal door panel clips

going to replace boot light, door lights, passanger and driver lights,

also sorry 1 more question what size bulbs do i need the manuel just says

door courtesty lights 5w double end bulb, same for trunk

personal/interior lights 8w wedge base bulb

many thanks neil

this is the link that shows the grommet

I suspect that the door bulbs may be 36mm festoons but to be sure you will need to check yourself. & in the video the overhead lights are a 501 wedge.

Thanks for the reply Heidfirst. Will be fitting new led bulbs in the car this weekend.

I thought to change the front roof light bulbs you only had to remove each plastic lamp covers that just pops off, not the whole unit risking breaking the plastic pegs? Anyone know for sure?

I have changed door & boot lights to LED (festoon) no problems but as yet not done the two roof lights.

Hi saxo265 how do you take the door and boot lights out are they clipped in or do you need to put a screwdriver into one end ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links