Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CHR - Changing Customisation settings

Keith T

Hi

So, I want to be able to adjust some of the settings which are customisable. I have looked in the full manual and it tells me to go into my Nav>Settings>Vehicle. The only issue is "Vehicle" is greyed out and therefore I can't get into any of the sub-menus.

Help pls

Keith

I am sure I managed to change some of the settings when I first got my car but just had another look and the vehicle icon was greyed out. Tried a few other buttons and found icon was usable only to get a screen with no options! Then tried using accessory mode instead of ready and vehicle icon stayed greyed out (manual does say hybrid system needs to be operating during customization so ready mode should work).

Thanks so much. You're right. Once "engine was running" I could get into the Vehicle Icon.

• 1 year later...

Having got into the menu for customisation I was disappointed to find that there was little that could be changed. In particular I wanted to increase the volume of the waring beeps but couldn't find an option. Any suggestions welcome.

The warning beeps for proximity sensors can be changed by dealer - I wanted to reduce the volume as I park close to a hedge after passing gate posts so beeps were constant. The dealer said they had to connect a laptop to change volume so not a hidden menu option

15 hours ago, Jim Edgar said:

Having got into the menu for customisation I was disappointed to find that there was little that could be changed. In particular I wanted to increase the volume of the waring beeps but couldn't find an option. Any suggestions welcome.

Perhaps techstream would let you change some stuff?

• 5 months later...

Hi I've just got my C-HR and I'm trying to put presonal family pictures on my display screen from my USB stick. Is this actually possible. Thanks