Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Check Wat I Jst Baught

Chuck04

well finally got around 2 buying my new headunit

DEH-P6500R.jpg

will i need an adapotor in order to connect this up?? if so where can i buy this from, think there was somin within the how toos

what u all think

next on the agenda is to buy sub and amp, will be doing that within nxt day or 2

:thumbsup:

nope, afriad not, but does have a nice OEL display and a flip down front to insert cds

not sure that one does, but ive got the sony cdx m1000 in mine, with the litle #TFT screen.

quite nice

not bad for £350 from MCS

looking forward to getting it, think they said i should have it by end of the week, ill wack some pics up wen fitted

ooo all excited now :thumbsup:

* Toyota cars ISO harness lead

* Note: Not suitable for cars with amplified speaker systems

why not?

PS are all toyota connectors the same?

cheers, okies im now poor, jst baught this to go with it

ALPINE-SWE-1041-MXB2125-DEAL.jpg

last expendature for the min i think :thumbsup:

Dude your t sport is coming along nicely! Cant wait to see some pics and see it in real life. I think I might get a T sport in a couple years as well as they are a nice car before being modded. 0-60 in 9seconds is impressive and with a turbo would be better :thumbsup:

i got 8,765 sec, thats with two people in the car, with jst me and pracitce recon i would get 8-8.5, he tested it with a plug and go thingie, works on the g force of the car

yea cheers dude, cars gettin there, so urs by the sound of what uve planned for over the summer, shame u cant make it 2 the southern meet b nice 2 compare :thumbsup:

Well I should have everything I have planned to do by september 10th or so. But I will have exhaust on 4th of August hopefully and will get it fitted asap after that. So we must be able to arrange a meet somewhere in the south after sept 10th! I just hope I can get enough shifts at work!

sounds cool, im sure a few yaris ppl would b interested, try and organise a yaris only meet so we can meet every 1 in which case my need somewhere slightly more central so fair to ev 1 who wants to come

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links