Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ran Over A Fox - Spoiler Destroyed!

YarisTS_Germany

Hi folks...

One week ago, I drove through a forrest at night... not very fast, around 120 kp/h... then, suddently a fox ran across the road :blink: couldn't brake fast enough and ran straighly into it... the fox hit the front bumper and ripped off the booster front spoiler :eek: after that, I directly drove over the ripped off spoiler with the right side of the car :crybaby: here is the result: :crybaby: :ffs:

fuchs1.jpg

fuchs2.jpg

fuchs4.jpg

fuchs5.jpg

I made those pics the next day.... damn, I hate the look of the car without spoiler... looks like something's missing :wacko:

summer2.jpg

summer3.jpg

however, the rear end still looks pretty nice :D

summer1.jpg

summer4.jpg

now I urgently need a new spoiler before july 4th :ffs: we've got a pretty big toyota meeting over here with car ratings.... and I can't show up like that :unsure:

Bad luck mate. I suppose it could have been worse but thats enough damage. Hope you get it sorted in time for the meet, that's a nice looking motor. :thumbsup:

hi

i hit a fox in my last t-sport about 2 years back lucky it did'nt do much damge, it only put a slight dent in the bumber below the mesh grill at the bottom and the metal bar behind it under the radiator...oh i was going about 60mph

hope u get it sorted soon.

ratus9

sorry 2 hear about that man, hope u get it all sorted in time for the meet :thumbsup: best of luck, car still looks sweet

my mum would have said.

"omg, is the fox ok? god thats awful....*SLAP* U SHOULDNT HAVE BEEN SPEEDING YOU WEE *****!!"

lol

hey m8, mad rear tints

wat % is it??

sorry to hear about the accident

hope you cleaned the mess of ur tires though

Yeah sorry to hear this mate, foxes move out my way in enuf time, I only have a 1 litre! :lol:

Cheers :thumbsup:

Bad luck mate .. hope you get it sorted soon .. although it's still a hot motor! :yes:

Speaking of foxes, i had an encounter with one ... well .. a dead one. Was driving round this bend one night and saw a fat momma fox lying dead in the middle of the road .. so i had to quickly swerve to go over it otherwise i would have squished it with my tyres.

Had a look when i got home and luckily nothing was damaged .. but it left a few hairs behind on those black strips at the front. <_< Guess i just managed to shave it a bit! :D

Anyway .. and thats my encounter with the foxy kind! :lol:

First of all, nice nice looking TS. Which company makes those eyebows?

Secondly, every thread I've read of yours, you're always damaging something :o The last thread was your late SR. When do you get your new front spoiler?

mostly birds I have killed..the feathered kind ..Id say about 3 or 4 and 2 ducks rossing the road ...could have had duck soup.. :lol: ..no damage to the car

Yeah sorry to hear this mate, foxes move out my way in enuf time, I only have a 1 litre!

haha take it from me dude, u can still hit them, ive hit 1 in the old 1 ltr b4, stoopid thing waled into the road and jst stoped dead and stared at me

happily driving along :) then :blink: **** its a fox .....MOVE :ffs: MOVE U STOOPID FOX..... BANG :crybaby:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links