Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

First stage bulbs

Charis IQ3

I have been searching for a while now for a decent pair of bulbs for the first stage of lights on my Toyota IQ 13.3 2011

After throwing away more than 60 LED White lights cause they dont last long before they start flashing like a strip club.

I found these                            https://www.emag.hu/philips-w5w-whitevision-12961nbvb2-2db-csomag-8727900392043/pd/D7YGPDBBM/

Will these fit?

Anyone with any knowledge that can guide me to the right direction? 

I will also show you my previous  ones 162544602_Error_free_w5_canbus_t10_5050s quite similar if not the same only last's 2-4 weeks before they start blinking.

Thanks for taking the time to read. :)

The Philips bulbs linked aren't LED, they are halogen - and will be road legal within the EU.

I know they are not LED do you think i should test them out

Will they fit?

Will they cause any problems?

Unlike LED bulbs, the Philips bulbs mentioned, provided they're the same figment as the originals, shouldn't cause any issues like you had with the previous bulbs.

Are these to replace the front, side lights in the car? 

Daft question but what is wrong with the standard bulbs that cost about £3 each? 

Craig.

Halogen bulbs do lose brightness with age, so upgrading to newer bulbs will provide some improvement in lighting.

But you don't drive with the side lights, they are only markers when you are stopped. Can't see the need to change them myself.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links