Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

About CD Changer

Haitham Mohamed

I have Toyota Avensis 2008 the car radio doesn't contain AUX Or USB so I find on the internet that I can plug cd changer to make this extension to my Radio so I found Moonet CD Changer with 6+6 pins and I find the socket available to my radio my Model Radio is Toyota W58830 but the description mentioned only the W58831 I searched on the internet between them I found there's no difference between them except the skin of the radio the W58830 Is black while W58831 Is silver I Would like to Know that may be there's difference between W58830 and W58831 Except the skin of the radio and there is a photo illustrate the difference

e0c3a0a24eeeaa42f8f4b8348a57.jpeg

toyota-w58831-w58832.jpg

Toyota_W58830_86120-05110_Avensis_mp3_EU-_enl.jpg

Toyota_w58831_86120-05120_CQ-TS6671G_Avensis-_enl.jpg

Hi I found a cd changer adapter on eBay for 36pound. It has usb micro sd and aux. I havent tried it yet but I read it works perfectly, also you can control from steering wheel.

Have a look on this title: Car Stereo USB SD AUX MP3 WMA CD Changer Adapter TOYOTA Auris Avensis Corolla

• Like 2

The Yatour adaptor does not list the w58830 either. I would imagine that it will work but try emailing the vendor first. They will probably be happy to supply the unit and offer you a refund if it doesn't work with your head unit. 

http://www.ycarlink.com/pd_10512_USB-Car-Stereo-Adapter-MP3-AUX-Bluetooth-interface-CD-Changer-for-Toyota-Lexus-Scion-Small-6-6-plug-2003-2013.htm

• Like 2

16 hours ago, gazza1286 said:

The Yatour adaptor does not list the w58830 either. I would imagine that it will work but try emailing the vendor first. They will probably be happy to supply the unit and offer you a refund if it doesn't work with your head unit. 

http://www.ycarlink.com/pd_10512_USB-Car-Stereo-Adapter-MP3-AUX-Bluetooth-interface-CD-Changer-for-Toyota-Lexus-Scion-Small-6-6-plug-2003-2013.htm

Most Avensis with 6+6 CD changer socket will work apart from some with the nav screens, but apparently a couple of companies know this and have a different wired cable for the USB adapter. When I bought my adapter, the model I used was listed for Avensis from 2003 to 2008 (T25 models). My car is the later T27, and the unit works fine.   

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links