Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T Sport v's Colour collection

franse21

Anyone know if T-sport seats are more supportive than the Colour collection ones, as they look very similar.

I have a T-Sport, the seats don't have any real support. The facelift seats look nicer with the red colour but I think that is the only difference.

Ok cheers, was thinking of getting a set if they had better support but not worth it otherwise.

Hi I have a pre face lift T Sport and fitted the face lift seats with the Red Inserts in my car. I have to say you can feel the difference, hugs you a little more. 

I might of put some timber on that day who knows ha ha. 

I’d say if you can get a set cheap enough go for it. Only bolts that hold them in! Just make sure you disconnect the Battery for at least 20-30mins before undoing the air bags under the seats (plug n play). Also you might have to swap the front seat belt holders with your original ones like I did if you have a pre face lift. Only one nut👍 

Good luck

Sounds good, was hoping to pick up some leather ones or the the red face lift ones. Yeah will have to keep an eye on my six pack actually  more like a keg.. Good tips on the air bags, hopefully can pick up a set. cheers

Not massive amount of support, they do a little. They are comfortable though like for long journeys.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links