Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Cancel Sat Nav route

faubertr

When using the Sat Nav and you no longer need any further directions how can one cancel the route and stop hearing the directions other than muting?

Hello Richard - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Moved to the Yaris club.

Answer found in on-line Yaris navigation manual.  Select ... on the map and tap the STOP button.

Hi Faubertr, I found that the Sat nav on my previous Yaris was so user unfreindly and difficult to configure,  I opted for the Design model this time .where the sat nav is an option, did not take up the option and decided to get a stand alone Garmin which is so simple to use and includes lifetime mapping, nicely mounted using the centre air vent slots above the sceen, we are not all whiz kids and I also find the 3  operating dials for the air conditiong  easier to operate than the auto climate control arragement, sometimes simple is best as keeping your eyes on the road is more importent

Thanks Michael.  I agree that the Yaris Sat Nav leaves a lot to be desired for user friendliness but I am going to have to make the best of it for now.

I do appreciate your response.  I did figure out how to cancel a route by downloading a pdf Owners Manual document.  Much better than what was delivered with the car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links