Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SRS warning light on dash.

carlios

Assistance required please, SRS warning light previously came on intermittently now permanently on.

Does anyone have a wiring diagram showing the colour of wire(s) and where they are attached under the seats ?

After checking, by pulling/pushing various under seat wiring connections I think I have found the cause. Under drivers seat towards seat belt stalk there is a block secured by small screws. (See photo) The wiring to this switch is 2 wires, yellow (connected) and a reddish one (not connected), where the yellow one is attached to the block it looks like another connection next to it. Should the reddish wire be attached here ? If yes then how should I re-attach the wire ? Can I remove the small block, will there be sufficient room?

6D2E7C49-6EC5-4E28-87C9-1270146889F3.thumb.jpeg.3d9586f688c2357dfda09c16741b297a.jpegWill be grateful for any help/ replies.

Hi, just an update. Tried Toyota Parts Dept. confirmed the connecting block under drivers seat is only available as part of the wiring loom, will be a back order and £610:02 + vat !

will try an Auto Electician who reckons it will take a couple of hours to fix and also test/analyse to see if any other faults.

Further update: all fixed!

local Auto Electrician repaired and checked system in 2 hours.