Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris aircon/ hearing error codes

DAF XF

Got one of the carista bluetooth obd2 gadgets and hooked it up to the car and got these error messages

73FF506B-41FF-4442-81ED-1DD7AD65115A.jpeg.aaa7cbc96804cdc79d8ed8121fc09882.jpeg

my air con started blowing warm air around April time 2016 and i got it regassed then and it worked brilliantly until July when it just stopped cooling altogether. Fearing it was a compressor or something too expensive i haven’t had it checked yet and just try to make do without it just wondering if these codes indicate if it would or wouldn’t be. I’ve googled all 3 and the first and third appear to be sunlight sensors and the second is pressure. Would them breaking be the reason why or is it more likely that they’re showing errors because something else like a compressor has bit the dust?

Is your heating working fine, temperature adjustments etc? 

You can try asking local garage to check your AC level, they will probably do it for free. Might be that you only have a leak, so a quick pressure check could tell.

Yeah normal heating working fine. I had tried kwik fit with their recharge or no charge deal and they said it wouldn't pressurise and at that branch they didn't have the facilty to do any more than a recharge so couldn't tell me if it was a leak or if the compressor was goosed and that was the reason why. So I was no further on really. 

Maybe he just wanted you off, as it's easier to just fill the next car and be done with it, than to troubleshoot for free.

I would check if the AC clutch is engaging. Plenty of videos of that online, so it should not be hard to do. If it works, maybe try going to  another place with the same deal.

Dunno he said the only or closest branch was in Belfast that do such repairs and they weren't exactly rushed off their feet at the time I was there!  I'll try and watch a few videos to see - thanks!

On 11/13/2017 at 8:17 PM, eygo said:

this link should help you

http://www.autocats.ws/manual/toyota/auris_corolla_zze-zr-nde-ade/rm04f0e/repair2/html/frame_rm000000stn00qx.html

click on the new tab at the top and you get access to the toyota tech doc's

This one should be direct to the start page http://www.autocats.ws/manual/toyota/auris_corolla_zze-zr-nde-ade/rm04f0e/index2.html

But yeah, very good technical resource, i was looking for something like this, thanks.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links