Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

new parts

type_r_baby

hey all

need some front drop links and front arm bushes, was wondering apart from Toyota where else can I look? When I used to have Honda's I used to either go Honda or get ADL Blueprint parts.

Any help greatly appreciated

Euro CarParts

CarParts4Less

GSF

eBay

Amazon

Buycarparts.co.uk

Are on my purchasing list.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Madasafish said:

Euro CarParts

CarParts4Less

GSF

Ebay

Amazon

Buycarparts.co.uk

Are on my purchasing list.

Good list there! For anyone who isn't aware, if you go and buy from Euro Car Parts or Car Parts 4 Less, google '[Company Name] coupons' - sometimes they keep their coupons running even once they've expired, WEEKEND35 is a popular one. Also, sign up to their mailing lists, they seem to have sales of between 20%-35% most weekends.

• Like 1

On 11/15/2017 at 3:41 PM, MRichards said:

Good list there! For anyone who isn't aware, if you go and buy from Euro Car Parts or Car Parts 4 Less, google '[Company Name] coupons' - sometimes they keep their coupons running even once they've expired, WEEKEND35 is a popular one. Also, sign up to their mailing lists, they seem to have sales of between 20%-35% most weekends.

Sometimes they have once off offers of substantially more than their weekend rates: like 50% off brake pads and disks last week. I needed front pads for our Jazz and bought Brembo at £25 delivered.. normal discounted prices are £31-£34...

bit worrying on eurocarparts when i put in spring tensioner and they dont stock any (i was just checking for a rough price), i hope the dealer can get hold of one next month

14 hours ago, monkeydave said:

bit worrying on eurocarparts when i put in spring tensioner and they dont stock any (i was just checking for a rough price), i hope the dealer can get hold of one next month

Yeah, sometimes EuroCarParts don't do things that you'd expect them to do. Not sure why that is really

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links