Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stock speakers

Jimbo14

Hi all, 

Im looking at getting an Aygo soon as a first can and i'm just wondering what their stock sound system is like as I enjoy listening to music when driving.

Thanks

7 hours ago, Jimbo14 said:

Hi all, 

Im looking at getting an Aygo soon as a first can and i'm just wondering what their stock sound system is like as I enjoy listening to music when driving.

Thanks

Change them for after market Speakers.. Get  Pioneer Speakers.. 10cm in the dash & you have 16.5cm or you can use 17cm in the door.. 

Are you getting the mk1 or mk2 Aygo? 

bluetooth and Spotify gives decent sound on the mk2 especially after tweaking the graphic equaliser on Spotify and the adjusting the bass and treble within the stereo.

On 27/11/2017 at 12:57 AM, Jimbo14 said:

Hi all, 

Thanks

I play music in my Aygo a lot and i have to say it really depends on what your into, if you like music that tends to have a lot of bass then the Speakers in the Aygo will leave much to be desired, however, on a day to day basis they aren't terrible but they could be better... Then again though, the Aygo was designed as an affordable city runaround so in some areas quality has been sacrificed for the sake of affordability (for example in the Speakers and stereo)... a set of better Speakers wouldn't go a miss doesn't have to be an expensive job by any means and in terms of the car itself, i love mine, nippy band light so it doesn't need a huge engine like some other cars do to get equal performance.

Hope this helped.

Google is your friend. There are plenty of people who have upgraded the Speakers the Aygo. There are upgrade sets and multiple YouTube videos show how to replace old with new. As always, it's a slippery slope. Once you upgrade the Speakers, you may find you want a new head unit as well. But, I think, on a budget, just replacing the Speakers will be a worthwhile project.