Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is it allowed?

Handy01

Is it allowed to sell my Rav on here ???

Edited by Handy01
Spelling

Thanks Frosty, I'm done with it, haven't the time or the equipment to deal with it. It's gotta go

Thanks for you time folks, the Rav is gone, in my years of motoring and experience, I can honestly say, I've never known a car what needs so much TLC as the one I had, I really don't know why these are riddled with problems, it eludes me to be honest, is it technology that has made these cars so much of a problem? I don't know, maybe it's a design problem? Or a combination of both?.

I've had and driven lot of different makes of cars, the two of the worse were the Renault 5 and the metro, this Rav has taken 3 place unfortunately. Don't get me wrong, it was the best driving car I've had in a long time, but the need for so much care with it out weighed the comfortable bit. Not sure what the next buy will be. I'll do some research. So with heavy heart, I bid you all farewell, thanks again for your time. Oh, and a merry Christmas to you all

It's not just Toyotas - in general, you see many more tales of woe about diesels compared to petrol, even though petrol engines far outnumber diesels.

Whatever you buy, don't get another diesel.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links