Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My beloved Celica - free to good home

myredcelica

Hi everyone,

I have had my red Celica 1.8vvti from new since Dec 2000. She went to the garage recently  to have a new head gasket fitted and they heard a rattle in the engine and advised a recon engine instead. The lacquer is flaking off the paint. Her aircon pump needs changing too, along with new rams needed for the boot lid. After long deliberating, I want to give her to somebody who is preferably keen to restore her. She's always had everything she needs . Her wheels have been restored and she has a relatively new handmade stainless steel rear box too. Insurance & MOT expires 8th Dec, so I need to move her on before then. She will be a perfect project for someone and I am happy to give her away, as long as she isn't going to end up on a scrap heap. She will have to be collected and due to the head gasket, can start to overheat currently. We are close to Burton Upon Trent. She has had a personal plate from new and that stays with me and she will be fitted with new plates ready for collection (X reg). Reluctantly we have decided to part with her. Please contact me for details. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello my friend, has your baby gone yet , what condition is she for rust , kind regards . free2rome27

On 15/12/2017 at 11:57 PM, free2rome27 said:

Hello my friend, has your baby gone yet , what condition is she for rust , kind regards . free2rome27

Hi, there is no rust. The bodywork mechanically is A1. She's never had a bump. The paintwork needs a little TLC due to lacquer peeling away, but this could most likely be dealt with and cut back. Still here and I have just SORNed her on Friday gone.

Hi I'm looking for a celica project ,  So it wud be the 140 bhp engine , plz send me any pictures you may have , and can you tell me exactly what mechanic said about engine , for instance did he mention bottom end knock or was he specific its a rattle , sometimes if chain driven the chain can stretch a lil , the timi g chain. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links