Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

HDD navigation system

iluvavensis

I have just swapped my avensis for a 2011 rav 4 with the hdd nav system - i have recorded plenty of c.d. s and made up a playlist of half a dozen of 1 artist & removed some tracks,no problem so far, but i cannot see how to actually "play" the playlist, all the options given are for adding, editing etc but i cant see one to play the list, the manual does not give the method to play it so i am actually stuck with just playing the albums from the h/d & skipping the tracks i dont want, am i missing something really obvious here  ? thanks for any advice

Moved to Rav 4 club.

I also have a 2011 with the HDD head unit. The play lists are there if you created them, however, I gave up using that function because it's not that easy to get in and out of,  at least I thought so.  I suppose if you use it often enough you will remember.

I cannot remember as it's been so long since I used it, but I know it's in the manual for the head unit.

I just hope that the Toyota guys who design and programme the Toyota head units have been fired, because the do not go for simple flow through options !!!

thanks for that bobby,  at least i know now i wasnt missing something obvious, i am not going to persist with the playlists i will just delete them & play the albums  from the HD & maybe in the future re- record them manually so i can omit the tracks i dont want. thanks again.

Edited by iluvavensis
word repeated

I was in the car today, so had a quick look.  When you are playing music from the HDD and you can see the screen with the Track, Album and Artist details, press the Select option on the Album line and that shows you the Playlists that you have created and presumably named, you can play them from there......now that I found it again and chosen a playlist, I just need to work out how to get back to all the main albums in the HDD......bloody rediculous whoever put this together !!!

Thanks again bobby, i have done that & got on the playlist & playing the list on random play which was my intention, but yes there is the problem of getting back to the rest of the hdd albums, if you work that out i would appreciate it if you let me know, all i can think of doing to get round that is to put all the recordings into a playlist & play them from there.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links