Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2017 yaris remove door cards

bob-the-builder22

I have a rattle in my door card so want to remove it to find the source. Does anyone have any instructions on how to do this on a 2017 yaris? 

A normal rattle or an abnormal rattle?

If my car is anything to go by, some days it will be a rattle-fest, other days dead quiet.

They are known to rattle. Also, it may *appear* to come from the door, but check that it actually is!! I have a dashboard rattle that I could swear was coming from the passenger door, but as soon as I move my head, it shifts to behind the head unit!

The car is generally so quiet, I can hear the coins in my wallet rattling against each other. :2guns:

I too have a slight drivers door rattle which comes and goes. Seems to go away when the window is lowered a tiny bit. Could be just coincidence. Have a look at the door seals. Mine were slightly out of alignment. If all else fails take it back. I would be fearful of taking the door card off, only to find it would not go back properly.

Hi, the rattle is linked to the bass from the Speakers on certain songs. I know the rattling part is the join between the door card and the door car pocket (where you can see the join line) as when I hold this area the rattling stops. So wanted to take it apart and reseal this joint with some foam or something! 

It's very annoying having the vibration/rattling constantly on some songs! Especially as I like my music loud. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links