Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pcv valve

Faz1978

Hello I have a Toyota auris d4d 1,4 90cv I model 2007 I have a probleme to locate a pcv valve for my car 

Please do not open multiple topics, people are not here 24/7, usually there is a reply within 24hrs.

It's marked here as ventilation valve, here is schematics for your engine

http://www.autocats.ws/manual/toyota/auris_corolla_zze-zr-nde-ade/rm04f0e/repair2/html/frame_rm000002a4800bx.html

What is the issue you are having and why do think its a PCV ? 

Merci bien de votre réponse le moteur de ma voiture consomme plus de gasoil et d'huile et il y'a de l'huile dans le reniflad et impuissant

9 hours ago, Faz1978 said:

Merci bien de votre réponse le moteur de ma voiture consomme plus de gasoil et d'huile et il y'a de l'huile dans le reniflad et impuissant

Luckily, Google translate clears this one up nicely, for all those who don't speak French:-

Thank you for your answer the engine of my car consumes more diesel and oil and there is oil in the sniff and helpless

Now that that is sorted, I'd Just add to that:-  'impuissant' translates as 'powerless'.

And 'reniflad' may be a keyboard slip-up:-  'reniflard' means 'breather', or 'crankcase ventilation system'.

HTH.

Accordingly, Google translate offers in reply:-

Comment ça va? Je devrais expliquer, l'homme qui s'appelle "Devon Aygo" travaille chez un concessionnaire Toyota.

Donc, il voit tous les problèmes qui peuvent survenir. Il est très utile.  Mais le forum n'est pas son travail, il est juste gentil.

Key to above:

How is it going? I should explain, the man called "Devon Aygo" works at a Toyota dealership. So, he sees all the problems that can arise. It is very useful. But the forum is not his job, he's just nice.

CV -> Cheval-Vapeur  (Steam horses)

HTH

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Faz1978 said:

Could I please have your vehicles VIN # ?

3 hours ago, Faz1978 said:

Why don't have a Pcv valve?

Its not mandatory some cars do some cars don't it depends on the design of the engine. 

Having checked your VIN there are no specific bulletins from Toyota that include your symptoms there are however software updates for your engine ECU that includes fixes for lack of power.

Regarding the oil loss are you seeing ant blue smoke on start up? a small amount of oil residue in the intake after the engine breather breather would normal,.

What sort of oil consumption are you getting how many litres of oil per km? Toyota say upto 0.5lt/1000km is acceptable and within design specifications also what grade / spec oil are you using?

Regarding the fuel consumption what are you getting litre/kilometer has it got worse with the colder weather as again a reduction in economy would be expected as it gets colder

Have you checked/cleaned the EGR? as blockage will cause lack of power and reduce fuel economy.

Also whilst checking your VIN I noticed you have two recalls that need completing , contact your dealer to get these done.