Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rare and unique IQ3

andrew tucker

I have really enjoyed my IQ as well as the help and advice from this forum. Unfortunately, I need a bigger car so my IQ3 has to go. It's pretty unique in that it's a 2010  model (manual not auto) in metallic black with full leather interior. It also has the Toyota sat-nav as well as rear parking sensors. There must only be a handful of IQ's with this specification so I think it's pretty special for a car that is already very rare - only around 1,500 manual versions left according to https://www.howmanyleft.co.uk/?utf8=✓&q=toyota+iq3&commit=Search.

I am the second owner. It has never missed a beat since I bought it in 2013 with around 30,000 miles on it and it is now approaching 65,000 miles. It has been serviced by Toyota since I bought it although a major service is now due. 

I have been offered £3,500 as a part exchange, which I think is a bit meagre so if anyone can offer me more then it's theirs - subject to the usual conditions such as payment received before collection etc. It needs to go before next Friday though so if you're seriously interested please reply or preferably call me (Andrew on 07775826144) and I can send you photos of the car, the documents etc. I am near Newcastle (the Geordie one) so if you want to come and see it I will happily oblige.

I have cherished this car to such an extent that I bought a second-hand set of IQ2 alloy wheels (the shiny ones) and fitted them with Dunlop 175/65 R15 SP winter response tyres that have hardly been used. It might be the right time to fit them now though! I also have a brand new set of genuine IQ floor mats that are still in the original packaging and a few other bits as well.

If you are interested, please get in touch otherwise it's a sad goodbye from me on Friday 15 December 2017 and the spare stuff will be listed on fleebay! Thank you to everyone who has contributed to this forum.

PS the wife is on her third Rav4 so we are genuine Toyota fans. If I don't answer when you call, please leave a message and I will get back to you

Andrew

Moved to the For Sale section.