Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

T25 Workshop Manual

sproutdreamer

Hi

My auto box has started acting up again - I think it is the cable that needs replacing as when I lubricated the ball joint 2 months ago it resolved the sticky movement between D and N but now has become hard to move again.

Has anyone got a download link for a 1.8 t25 2008 Avensis workshop manual that has the auto transmission shown. Lots of manuals about but I have not found one that covers the auto transmission.

thanks keith

Having searched e bay/internet nearly all download manuals were only for manual gearboxes but I managed to find only one for T25 that covered the auto gearbox. It was an Australian seller but I reasoned that the left hand drive thing would not be an issue so I purchased it (£7). When I downloaded it the detail was very impressive e.g there were nearly 200 pages devoted to the auto transaxle much of it at a high level of detail suitable for a main agent not a DIYer. However the auto box used for the 03 - 09 Avensis in Ausieland is a full auto box not the semi auto we have in the uk. Some of the parts looked very similar so not a total waste of money e.g.the cable end under the bonnet, the PRND indicator switch etc and how to set up the switch so that the dashboard indicator shows the actual PRN or Drive you are in.

So still looking for a user friendly manual suitable for DIY fixing and which covers the semi auto box on the 03-09 1.8 Avensis.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links