Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2006 E12 replacement Arial

jono987

Hi everyone, while parking my car in the garage, the arial snapped off. I have a family friend whose willing to take the roof lining off and fix it for me, but i need to get a replacement arial. Does anyone know where i can get one for a corolla? Cheers!

Hi,

Do you mean the screw in  flexible aerial or the base unit it screws in to,  or both.

The flexible aerial is available all over the web, cannot remember where  I got mine from, but it pays to buy a decent one rather than the cheapest if you still  want good reception.

Believe the base unit has some electronic parts in it, so might be a Toyota only part to maintain compatabilty ...

Cheers mate, its the whole base I need as it snapped off inside. Ive managed to order on for £20 from facebook :) Now just to go through the ball ache of taking the roof liner out to fix it!

That sounds a lot of work. You not got a usb with music on it ha ha. 

Good luck buddy 

• 4 weeks later...

Cracked it lads, girlfriends dad is a mechanic. He managed to drop it down at the back, squeeze his hand under and put the new base in. Took him 5 mins!