Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New to iq forum

Hi. 

Your IQ is very similar to mine with stickers and wheels.

I've added side stripe,  wrapped door mirrors, wind deflectors and Toyota Sirion optional alloys.

Screenshot_2017-12-20-13-26-01.png

Hello and welcome.

The forum can be  bit quiet these days, most people that tinker seem to have got their iQ's how they want them I think. But having said that enjoy reading all the old posts, some great information and ideas in here.

Thanks for the welcome. Soeley great car. Got most of my ideas from searching this site. As for the Bonet spoiler it came from Amazon UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/iBherdesign-IB-BTO05-Bonnet-Spoiler/dp/B00BION2Z2/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1513874526&sr=8-9&keywords=toyota+iq . Got it cheap for about £40 with shipping - think it was old stock or may have had an imperfection. Looked ok to me. It was a bugger to fit as had to measure the holes for the screen wash to work and fitting it to the bonnet was a mission as did not seem to sit flush so fitted best I could and left it, seems to have settled a bit. As for painting eBay had the paint and clear coat in cans. The colour was great at first almost an exact match but it looks slightly different now. Not bothered.

I have fitted a cold air intake and catback exhaust. Feels and sounds great, milage well = more power more fuel but can't have it all.

Thanks Rhodie. What air intake did you get, I have one but refit the standard filter in the winter so the intake temp isn't too cold. Only trouble was on really hot days in the summer you really felt the loss of low end torque due to the under bonnet getting so warm. I did have ideas of ducting air from outside but didn't get any further with that. I wen for a CAT back stainless exhaust from Demon Tweeks, brilliant. What did  you get?

Soeley, I got the injen cai. The filter sits near the bottom of where the old filter was. Driven through some wet weather - never had an issue with water. Drove over 50 miles - opened hood and felt the intake - was not hot - actually felt cool. I put a dry charger filter cover on the air filter as extra protection. As for the cat back I went for Powerflow. Not loud but you can hear the engine when you exccelerate as std was far to quiet. What air intake have you got fitted?.Did you suffer less milage due to slightly more power? 

IMG_2700.JPG

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links