Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Touch 2 freezing then rebooting

Slasher_uk

On 9/26/2021 at 7:32 PM, flash22 said:

No problem, it took a bit of finding and playing with random Avensis VIN's to get the CAL

that file covers all the Panasonic Touch2 units with the 0000000 Firmware issue, not just the Avensis

wuick question flash i have a 2014 toyota avensis and well incase i have this problem is there any way that i can copy the firmware from my toyotga touch 2 headunit as i dont want to run into this headake and well i think might be good to have a backup of my headuit software so if come across this problem i can just put in a usb and put it back to the way it was before .my radio ls like this one 

1.png

• 6 months later...
On 9/26/2021 at 8:32 PM, flash22 said:

No problem, it took a bit of finding and playing with random Avensis VIN's to get the CAL

that file covers all the Panasonic Touch2 units with the 0000000 Firmware issue, not just the Avensis

Dear Flash22 Can you also send me a patch to fix 0000000? Please

23 hours ago, tigerrs said:

Thanks for Raddragon for help. Now i have 01018F version

• 2 months later...
On 10/26/2022 at 10:04 PM, tigerrs said:

Thanks for Raddragon for help. Now i have 01018F version

On 4/18/2022 at 12:11 PM, flash22 said:

What is your software version ??

Can you gents help me with getting this patch for 000000 software version, please?

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem (corolla model 2014). .

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all. I am facing a similar problem where my unit is stuck in a constant cycle of reboot and is unresponsive. It does not allow me to interact with it at all. It looks like the picture ive added and this is all it shows. It has sat nav and steering buttons on my 2016 Prius which is unfortunately out of warranty. Is there any suggestion on what to do as I cant even verify software version and all that jazz.

s-l225.jpg

• 1 month later...
On 9/26/2021 at 8:32 PM, flash22 said:

Hi

I stuck in last weeks same sh.t like Raddragon 😵😫

Can u share the file(s) with me to? 🥺
many thx 🙂

13 minutes ago, Fojo said:

Hi

I stuck in last weeks same sh.t like Raddragon 😵😫

Can u share the file(s) with me to? 🥺
many thx 🙂

Look three posts up https://www.toyotaownersclub.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=49108&key=f3c40f8d0a0969bb56f360d6a562c8d0

• 5 weeks later...
On 5/23/2023 at 10:24 PM, Raddragon said:

🙈

THX! :)  

but....
tigerrs wrote:
"that file covers all the Panasonic Touch2 units with the 0000000 Firmware issue, not just the Avensis"
...and i hoped fit my Auris, but unfortunely not :(

2 minutes ago, Fojo said:

🙈

THX! 🙂

but....
tigerrs wrote:
"that file covers all the Panasonic Touch2 units with the 0000000 Firmware issue, not just the Avensis"
...and i hoped fit my Auris, but unfortunely not 😞

Flash22 may be able to help. He sourced the original files

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I've stumbled upon this topic while I was looking on how to help fix my neighbor's Corolla (ZRE181) issues due to version 000000.

@flash22 I've downloaded the archive from the link you've posted, but when we insert the USB drive (the multimedia is without NAV) with the files from folder "00000000 RECOVERY USB" on the root of the drive (made sure its formatted in FAT32), nothing happens. We are inserting the flash drive before starting up the car, but it doesn't seem to recognize it. Are we doing it wrong or do we need other files? We've tried 2 different flash drives, same result. I could share the VIN number via messages if that would help.

35 minutes ago, acidminde said:

Hey guys, I've stumbled upon this topic while I was looking on how to help fix my neighbor's Corolla (ZRE181) issues due to version 000000.

@flash22 I've downloaded the archive from the link you've posted, but when we insert the USB drive (the multimedia is without NAV) with the files from folder "00000000 RECOVERY USB" on the root of the drive (made sure its formatted in FAT32), nothing happens. We are inserting the flash drive before starting up the car, but it doesn't seem to recognize it. Are we doing it wrong or do we need other files? We've tried 2 different flash drives, same result. I could share the VIN number via messages if that would help.

These files may not work for the corolla. @flash22 maybe able to help source the files.

It's the wrong update for a corolla, what year corolla ? Can you pm me the VIN number

25 minutes ago, flash22 said:

It's the wrong update for a corolla, what year corolla ? Can you pm me the VIN number

PM'ed you. Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

On 9/8/2020 at 9:57 PM, stolaris said:

Hello Everyone.

Recently I started having problems with random freezes and reboots. I have tried to disconnect battery but it didn't help. So I decided to do an update (as I have 000000 firmware version presented). For that I have used "13TFDAEU-DA00_0001.kwi" recorded on CD. During update I got error code: 006 (see attached, it's in PL but you get the idea).

I assume that first I have to try recovery file to fix 000000 FW version and then use "13TFDAEU-DA00_0001.kwi". But the problem is that I cannot find it anywhere. After checking here: "https://www.toyota-tech.eu/CAL/VINDecode.aspx" nothing is found for my VIN ID and bulletin nr.

Any advise where I can find correct firmware to enter recovery mode?

I have toyota corolla 2013, model code: ZRE181

2020-07-14 19.49.34.jpg

2020-09-08 18.28.54.jpg

Hi @stolaris. I know it's been a long time, but maybe you could share the 13TFDAEU-DA00_0001.kwi file with me? I have the same multimedia system, I'm certain that's the file that I need.

Anyway, I did manage to find a 7101017C.zip file which is mentioned in bulletin BE-0042T-0415 and this time the multimedia actually showed the error 006 instead of doing nothing, but it looks like we're giving up 😐

Tried both 13TDAEU-DA00_0001.kwi and 13TDAEU-DA00_0124.kwi files on different full formatted USB flash drives, same error.

On 6/21/2023 at 10:52 PM, Raddragon said:

Flash22 may be able to help. He sourced the original files

thx 🙂

@flash22 can U help me to, pls? 🙂 

I have a Auris (2014, HSD), with Audio  13TFDAEU-DA02 (w.o. NAV). (prod.info: 86280-02280, sw version: 000000)

I checked before update, no failure code (in service menu) in Audio.

I downloaded

13TFDAEU-DA02_0141.kwi (519W-Auris-USB.zip)

and

13TFDAEU-DA02_0138.kwi (Auris - DA CM software RC2.zip)

and linked file above.

I tried 4 different USB flash drive (4GB, 8GB, USB2.0, 3.0, FAT32, formated many times, and copied single file in root), but always became i error message 006 at update start 😞 

The only reason i want to upgrade this pretty energy monitor 😄 😄 

I have the "Touch 2 with Go Diagnostic Manual_en.pdf" to (with links), but i cant find the solution. 😞 

Thank you if you have time to deal with it. 

image.jpeg

86280 is an audio amplifier 86140 will be the DA

PM me your vin

@acidminde rectify the bluetooth issue first (as stated by PM) if BT is not available the mic is the likely cause as it needs to detect the mic to turn the BT on - try not to get caught up in a patch being a magic cure

2 hours ago, acidminde said:

Anyway, I did manage to find a 7101017C.zip file which is mentioned in bulletin BE-0042T-0415 and this time the multimedia actually showed the error 006 instead of doing nothing, but it looks like we're giving up 😐

Tried both 13TDAEU-DA00_0001.kwi and 13TDAEU-DA00_0124.kwi files on different full formatted USB flash drives, same error.

13TDAEU-DA00_0001.kwi is incorrect you need 13TFAEU-DA00_0001.kwi

i now have the correct update for the 86140-02080, 86140-02130 - (BE-0042T-0415) and the correct files to patch 00000000 issues, this relates to the TMMT Turkish build cars only