Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2010 Auris Hybrid bulbs

cptfrederickson

Recommendations sought for headlight bulbs (H11). Thinking of getting night breakers, any other recommendations and best place to buy from?

I've used Nightbreaker unlimiteds in both my Auris and found them good. Usually Amazon are pretty good on pricing - https://www.amazon.co.uk/BREAKER-UNLIMITED-headlamp-64211NBU-HCB-passenger/dp/B015ZAB37S/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1515422319&sr=8-1-fkmr2&keywords=Osram+nightbreaker+unlimited+h11

Have also used MTEC bulbs for main beam - cheaper and also provide good performance.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Frosty. Went with the ones you linked. Some cheaper on fleabay, but wonder how genuine they are so went with the safe option.

Got a 6 month free trial of Amazon Prime Student (didn't know that was a thing) so should be able to fit them tomorrow! :biggrin:

Bought some as well and they are so much better. Great recommendation. Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

After reading the comments on this post I invested in a set too! Wow! What a difference they make. I can actually see where I’m going in the dark now, before the change I may as well have had a couple of candles on the front of my car!

I`ve fitted these......much better than any halogen bulb.  www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOVSIGHT-H11-H8-H9-LED-Headlight-Light-Bulbs-60W-10000LM-White-Fast-Fan-Cooling/391920734393?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649  very sharp cut off so no dazzling.

except that they aren't road legal ... :wink:

13 hours ago, unclepoo said:

I`ve fitted these......much better than any halogen bulb.  www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOVSIGHT-H11-H8-H9-LED-Headlight-Light-Bulbs-60W-10000LM-White-Fast-Fan-Cooling/391920734393?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649  very sharp cut off so no dazzling.

Are you going to remove them for the M.O.T. test? It's more stringent with regards illegal( yes they are illegal in the U.K) lights after May. I hope you are not in an accident and the insurance assessor doesn't see them. Have you advised your insurance company about the modification?