Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sequental indicating mirror arrows

emzzy

Hello folks!

I've been reading the forum for a while now and this is my first post, I have a Purple iQ2 1.0L manual and love it!!!

So far i have had the Awesome David (tarquin) install the Dome upgade as well as the additional two lights in the rear installed and its such a great upgrade,

Not sure if this mod has been posted on here if it has then apologies, added Sequential LED indicating arrows to my iQ side mirrors, and I Love them!

After coming across several youtube videos on mods i came across these sequential indicating arrows that fit behind the side mirrors.Purchased for $16 dollars roughly under £20 including delivery from USA, really do recommend this mod.

*Big thanks to David (Tarquin) for his assistance during install as I had to bother him on the phone.

IMG_8828-1.mp4

IMG_8835.TRIM-1.mp4

• Like 2

I'm struggling to see the reason for them? Aren't they just distracting when using the mirror while indicating?

Craig.

4 hours ago, craggle said:

I'm struggling to see the reason for them? Aren't they just distracting when using the mirror while indicating?

Craig.

Just a nice mod Craig, and I don't find them distracting while in use.

Amran.

5 hours ago, tarquin said:

This was an excellent Mod and looks great   Well Done!!!!!

David. 

Cheers David , appreciate all the help managed to get there in the end!!

• 10 months later...

Hi just found this thread, they look really cool, do you replace the original mirror glasses? If so are they still heated? 

Cheers 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies for late reply don’t come on here often. These are the original mirrors once deassembled u peel back a third of the heat sticker on the reverse and secure and the heat feature remains like normal.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links