Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aygo parcel shelf wanted

paul bj bishop

ii am looking for a parcel shelf for my aygo black any one got one for sale

Topic edited to reflect the subject of the topic

eBay my friend, and for what they are, they arent cheap! If memory serves me right they vary between 25.00 to 50.00, i was on the hunt for a parcel shelf string as mine was missing, dealer price 3.75 is what i paid, and then i go and find the old one underneath the spare tyre!

I really preferred the older parcel shelf in the 1st aygo. It was solid material, and didnt fall off.. 

The new is like a material rather than solid, and has stupid clips on it that seem to pop off whenever i am a bit to 'rough' and when it falls off if im loading the boot it never seems to go back on easily.

Maybe its just me, but i found the old one much better.. 

• 4 years later...

Am I wrong by saying that the "parcel shelf" is not for parcels or any other things, but only to hide what you have in the boot?

• Like 1

On 1/10/2018 at 10:22 PM, SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS said:

i was on the hunt for a parcel shelf string as mine was missing, dealer price 3.75 is what i paid, and then i go and find the old one underneath the spare tyre!

It's a sure fire method of finding something lost, buy a new one!

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Klausm said:

Am I wrong by saying that the "parcel shelf" is not for parcels or any other things, but only to hide what you have in the boot?

That's correct they have the structural integrity of a wet chrisp.

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2018 at 9:22 PM, SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS said:

Ebay my friend, and for what they are, they arent cheap! If memory serves me right they vary between 25.00 to 50.00, i was on the hunt for a parcel shelf string as mine was missing, dealer price 3.75 is what i paid, and then i go and find the old one underneath the spare tyre!

When my string went missing I made one from a boot lace, just put a loop on one end to hook on the tailgate and a small plasic cap on the other to stop it going through the hole in the shelf. I didn't fancy paying for something so simple, the wife says I'm tight but I'm just careful really.

8 hours ago, Klausm said:

And anything laying on the 'parcel shelf' won't be restrained so will become a potentially lethal projectile in the event of an accident.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links