Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Celica - Time to go

Machar

Hi All,

New to the site. This is my first post. 

I welcome you all to my very beautiful Toyota Celica, 2000, Gen 7. 

Its time to go. I have lavished tonnes of attention on the car and kept it in tip top condition. 

Everything works as it should and does what it supposed to do. 

Here is a run down of the vehicle:

1.8 Litre, Petrol, 6 speed manual. MOT expires: 01/09/2018.

It has had a full service: Oil, oil filter, spark plugs and New Aluminium ram air induction kit.

Also: New Genuine Toyota front shocks, New front shock dust covers, New lowering springs all round, New rear anti roll bar links, New brake pads all round, All brake calipers refurbished and painted, All alloy wheels refurbished and Continental tyres with plenty of tread.

The body work is pristine. TRD side skirts, Front splitter, Boot spoiler and A bespoke one off graphic package .

The interior has no marks or rips with everything working. Electric windows, Electric mirrors, CD & Radio and Genuine Toyota rubber floor mats.

This car is perfect. Been a joy to drive and own. This car must be seen to be appreciated.

I have a photo album showing all the work mentioned above.

I am asking a very modest £3000.00. 

If you have any questions please phone: 07742864105 or mail me. 

For more pictures please check: 

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201712192158686?radius=1&make=TOYOTA&onesearchad=Used&sort=sponsored&postcode=le55wa&advertising-location=at_cars&page=1

Thanks. 

Celica pics - Front - 03.jpg

Celica pics - Rear - 05.jpg

Moved to the For Sale section.

Good luck with the sale..they are a great sports car, though I don't think £3k is that "modest" tbh for an 18 year old car..:wink:

Being the pre-facelift model I assume it doesn't have any oil burning problems that befell quite a few of this model.?

I had a facelift Celica (2004) and that was fine of course.

Thanks. 

Love these cars, they are great. £3k - well I am open to offers. 

This cars runs perfect. No oil burning issues. Its been maintained with a very watchful eye. 

Whoever gets it will have lot of happy and enjoyable motoring. :biggrin: 

Hiya, Does look very nice but you forgot to mention if it's a VVT-i or VVTL-i and the current millage?

For 3k, with cloth interior and not having the premium pack giving it digital climate control or electric sunroof, the price is definitely on the high end.
Some very tasty premium red editions with digital climate and full leather interiors have gone for less.

Also. Is there some reason behind why you are selling? 

It's a 140 model...so it has to be VVTi...No lift.!

Mileage is 115k..check the Autotrader ad.:wink:

Hi All, 

Thanks for your enquiry Jay. 

Thanks for your answer Neil. :smile:

To answer your questions Jay, yes they are plenty of Celica's with leather, etc but how many of them will have a photo album showcasing the work carried out on the car or have this much attention lavished on the car. In the advert description I have specified what work has been done. This is why I said in the advert, "Must be seen to be appreciated."  

I am taking into account my cost and asking what I think is fair for the car. Like I mentioned in the earlier post, "I am open to offers."  

In my opinion the cloth looks, feels and holds the body better than the leather. 

Just to give you an idea of how passionate I am about this car, in order to acquire the front splitter. I spent many months researching and found this front splitter in the USA. Don't ask about cost and why. This is the length I went through to get what I think is the perfect car.   

The reason I put an advert on the Toyota Owners Club, is simply because it will be a appreciated by enthusiasts and hopefully someone will appreciate the car as much as I do. It is sad to let it go but life must go on. I purchased a Mercedes Benz SLK so the Celica has to go.

So Jay, I hope I have answered your questions. If you would like to view the car let me know.  

Thanks 

Hi All, 

Just an update on the advert for my Toyota Celica 1.8 litre, VVTI. 

I am asking £2200 Or Nearest Cash Offer.

Please check the Auto Trader link below for more pictures:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201712192158686?sort=sponsored&make=TOYOTA&advertising-location=at_cars&model=CELICA&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&postcode=le55wa&radius=5&page=1

Thanks. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links