Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

RAV4 2.2 D-Cat Lindop Chip

Bod&Hammie

Hi,

I’m selling my Lindop Chip that I’ve had on my 63 plate RAV4 2.2 D-CAT Invincible as I have sold the car.

If you’re looking for one of these then you know what they do and the reputation they have. I bought mine as I used to tow with the RAV and wanted more torque. It certainly provided that and more. Mine was set on level 6 and it could scare X5’s and the like away from a red light.

Anyway, £100 and it’s yours. No offers and I’ll pay the postage cost in mainland UK.

It comes with it’s full wiring loom, blanking plug and fitting instructions. I even bought and fitted a TRD silver plaque for it to make it look even more OEM.

If you want to come and collect it from Norwich, I’ll even fit it for you. It takes just minutes.

Bod

Well not a lot really. 1 or 2 mpg more but it’s all about the torque improvement to be honest.

The pull away is better and the gear changes seem better placed and more functional.

Bod

Hi mate, is this for sale still, if so do you know if it will work on a D4D 2011 150bhp RAV4

thanks chris

It’s still for sale Chris but I don’t know if it will fit yours. We’ll have to wait for @Parts-King to come along and tell us.

It depends on the cable number. Next to the purple plug there is a label on the loom, it should be 121093-4, if so it will fit a 150 BHP, HOWEVER the programme file for MANUAL and AUTO are different, so would need re-programming if they are different models

Kingo :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

This is still for sale. It fits the Auto model. Cable number is 121093-5/24

image.jpg

image.jpg

Hi, sorry I am getting confused here, I don't mean a '63 plate but what actual years (I never got to grips with say a '63 plate, too old school lol) and manual or auto does this fit and I think it only fits a D-Cat 2.2 auto? Mike.

That is an early model of the kit, it will do all 2.2 models. The later kits had a newer loom, with an RPM connection. That type of kit needs to be programmed correctly for either manual or automatic transmission types

Mike, the following link gives you an idea of plate years etc

http://www.theaa.com/car-buying/number-plates

Kingo 

John you are a star, always helping people out on here. Just to let you know I have sent you a P.M. 

Mike.

• 10 months later...

I still have this for sale if anyone is after one.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links