Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New-ish Avensis Estate Tourer owner

ZmanToyota

Hi,

New here. 6 months owner of Toyota Avensis Tourer/Estate  2010 plate, bought with 95k on the clock. Ran like a dream for 6 months. Loved it apart from the electronic hand break. But suddenly mysteriious engine magement lights/ valvematic issue, loss of power, which not even local Toyota dealer coudl get to the bottom of at first inspection. Hence joining up here. Any steers on where best to post, do shout. Nice to meet you all. Z

Welcome, I've just joined myself and also own an Avensis Estate. It's the 2litre and ran like a dream for the first 12 months of owning her however she's a bit rough now. Starting problems and a loud engine noise (knocking) such a shame because she's a brilliant car. 

So my plan is.... I'm looking for an MR2 or Supra engine to turn her in to a sleeper heehee. 

If I find where to talk about estates on here I will give you a shout. 

Nice to meet you. 

P.s. Shes a 2008 so the model before yours. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links