Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Touch 2 upgrade to go help

No. 1 Sparks

Just bought a 2017 hilux with touch 2. I thought it had sat nav at first but soon found out it was an extra. I’ve bought the add on module taken from a 2016 model on eBay but still need the GPS antenna for it. Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy one apart from the dealer. 

When I install this unit is there some software or firmware update to be done. Also when installed will I be then able to connect to the internet, estore etc. 

Thanks in advance for the help. 

B1119530-716C-40C2-9C50-686D49D0CE96.jpeg

A9065BB0-1B15-437F-B803-33FC8F389F85.jpeg

For an oem aerial I think that it will have to be a dealer, breaker or eBay. If it's an industry standard connector (I don't know) then perhaps you can use a 3rd party supplier product.

Afaik it should be plug & play. However, depending upon how old the unit is there probably will be updated mapping etc. available. You should be able to connect to the internet, estore etc. if your mobile phone & sim allow tethering.

If you don't already have it you may find this useful https://www.toyota-tech.eu/aimuploads/0c4bb2fe-4ef6-4077-bfe8-bf4da52f8ca2/Hilux_T2wGo_RHD_86850_0K05_AIM_003_386_0.pdf

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links