Sign in to follow this  
ChrisWood

4Age 20V Engine For Sale

Hi, I am a new member, and I am just trying to see if anyone is interested in buying my spare bare 4age 20 black top engine, this engine has been refurbished but is missing all ancillaries and the following items: exhaust manifold, throttle bodies and inlet tract, engine loom, Ecu, top centre cover, sump  (to be discussed) dip stick and clutch. This engine was supplied by Raw Engineering as a spare for my Raw Striker track car which would have been connected to a ford type nine gearbox driving the rear wheels using a Omex 600 Ecu. Obviously this engine needs a lot of items to be useful as a transplant but it would make a very good spare for someone who is already using a Black top.

Split from previous topic and moved to For Sale section.

Please provide an indicative price.

4 hours ago, ChrisWood said:

Hi, I am a new member, and I am just trying to see if anyone is interested in buying my spare bare 4age 20 black top engine, this engine has been refurbished but is missing all ancillaries and the following items: exhaust manifold, throttle bodies and inlet tract, engine loom, Ecu, top centre cover, sump  (to be discussed) dip stick and clutch. This engine was supplied by Raw Engineering as a spare for my Raw Striker track car which would have been connected to a ford type nine gearbox driving the rear wheels using a Omex 600 Ecu. Obviously this engine needs a lot of items to be useful as a transplant but it would make a very good spare for someone who is already using a Black top.

Looking for £550.00 buyer collects.