Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Please insert correct map disc

At33q

Hi

I have a 2006 Toyota verso I am getting a error message on the sat nav screen (b9002) 'please insert correct map disc' because of this i have no audio and the cameras do not work. I have read about downloading a loading file.  Does anyone know where I can get this or an alternative solution.

Thanks in advance 

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to sort it, I read up online most people were saying about downloading a new loading file and replacing the existing loading file.  Then burning a new dvd on a dual layer disc.. I tried looking for the new loading file to download but didn't have any luck so while is was still searching I thought I would remove the unit and just clean it out. 

I don't know if the cleaning had any impact or if it was the fact that I disconnected the unit but when i put the unit back in the car it started up just fine.  Now I have radio/CD player/sat nav and cameras working again.  On reflection when I was having the problem after the car started I couldn't hear the unit try to load anything it was coming up with the blue screen and error message straight away so I'm guessing disconnecting it forced the unit to restart.

Anyway if anyone is having this problem it only took me 15 minutes to do so definitely worth trying 

• Like 1