Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Carina 2 GL 1986

Sergio_leone

Toyota Carina 2 GL Parts for Sale Hatchback 1986 (C)

Doors 

Bonnet

Manual Gearbox

Mirrors 

some Glass

Power Steering Rack 

subject to Availability 

07944 106101

Moved to the For Sale section.

Some indication of prices would help.

Please note that any marks that are on the doors are only reflected light and not creases or dents as I just wiped the dust clean.

Parts are as pictures including 

Rear hatch winscreen

2 x rear quarter Glass and 1 drivers door glass.

Gearbox , Servo Starter Motor, Driveshaft includes hub.

looking to sell completely altogether.

offerrs? Please 

23827629-A510-40D1-9878-F1D040CB9098.jpeg

96879254-E8AD-4527-B32A-9DCBE23DD56C.jpeg

6E24ED5E-301A-49A0-B6D2-29574046D87E.jpeg

F2A4BD62-2D8B-49DF-8835-516C48AC3E25.jpeg

1887A328-5742-4529-9D4E-3BDAFF0DC120.jpeg

4BE3C356-3F9D-4847-BA8C-6700E8F07F09.jpeg

Hi Sergio, Have you got the rear drivers side quarter glass? the triangle one on top of the rear wing, If so how much please? Also if you have it and it's still on the car, please do not remove it until we talk as there are hidden bolts that hold it on and it will break, already happened to another supplier,

Bob

I’ve have already  removed both of the rear quarter glass windows and they are in excellent order. I would prefer to sell everything as a job lot for someone who could keep as spares  for their car.

17 minutes ago, Sergio_leone said:

I would prefer to sell everything as a job lot for someone who could keep as spares  for their car.

This should have been made clear at the outset. As a job lot please provide an indicative price, otherwise the topic may be deleted.

Apologies for not including a price I’m new to this forum stuff and I’ve no idea what spares are worth for this type of classic vehicle as I thought someone with this type of car would have the lot and  keep spares for future usage if required. Some spares now are as rare as hens teeth. 

I will evaluate and add a price if permitted in the morning.

Thing is I already have a spare complete car, the only thing missing is the drivers side rear quarter glass. Personally I think you will be very lucky to sell it all as a job lot as there is only about 12 of these registered as still in use, If you change your mind let me know. There is also another member on the forum who want's a fuel sender unit as well.

Oh by the way, to give you some idea of the worth, I contacted a seller who had the whole car (Running but no MOT ) for sale at £400 and she gave me £200 off to help with having to ship it on a trailer from Manchester,  And that's the whole car, not just engine and a few doors and glass.

Picture of my Carina here if you are interested. Thanks.

https://www.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/topic/177657-glass-needed-mk2-hatchback/?page=3

Bob 

Unfortunately there is no picture of your car mate and what’s the asking price?

You have to scroll to the bottom of the page, it's not for sale :biggrin: just showing it to you.

I would be looking for at least £350-400 for all the parts considering the rarity of some items  as I’ve advertised them elsewhere I can’t believe the interest they are getting as there is also overseas buyers contacting me. 

Hi Serg. Ok well I wish you the best of luck with it all mate, In my experience you will spend a great deal of time on time wasters. But let us know how you go on and don't forget I want the drivers side quarter if you give up and decide to sell separates.

Bob

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/02/2018 at 9:03 PM, wedgehog said:

Hi Serg. Ok well I wish you the best of luck with it all mate, In my experience you will spend a great deal of time on time wasters. But let us know how you go on and don't forget I want the drivers side quarter if you give up and decide to sell separates.

Bob

Hubba Hubba :tongue:

2sav

• Like 1