Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wtf

Calisto

Just looked out of my living room window and saw this kid on a bike passing my car, next thing I know he bends down and tries to undo my valve cap.

I swear I have never banged on a window so bloody hard in my life my knuckles are red and talk about swearing :eek: I should be ashamed of myself. :ph34r:

Theiving little f**k.

When it comes to protecting my car I could kill. :eek:

OK I am calm now :yes:

Do what i do, creep up behind them and smack em :lol:

Just a matter of time before i get arrested :D

Ash, don't even bother trying to keep up with dustcaps, you'll lose set after set after the little sh*** realise your replacing them, I speak from bitter experience, I even had a set of expensive non stealable ones stolen!! :(

set a booby trap

i'm a cop and a few weeks ago we caught a youth nickin parts of a motor cycle

1st we had 2 give chase, 3 got away and the 4th was caught,

it felt good when he tried 2 resist arrest, we get 2 use no more FORCE than is REASONABLY required, in other words i had fun on his expense and that runt felt a tad bit of pain,

Ash, don't even bother trying to keep up with dustcaps, you'll lose set after set...

Your not wrong! was on about my fifth pair before they got nicked, not gonna replaice them anymore!!! :ffs:

Ash, don't even bother trying to keep up with dustcaps, you'll lose set after set after the little sh*** realise your replacing them, I speak from bitter experience, I even had a set of expensive non stealable ones stolen!! :(

I've had the same thing. When he found that they were not easy to remove the little toerag came back with a pair of pliers - I watched the **** take 'em off the car but couldn't do anything as I was laid up with a damaged knee.

My son suggested painting black plastic ones silver - give the little theiving scumbags something to think about.

Hi asha

Kid's today they have no respect for other people's property. I just wish that people could catch the little :ffs: Take them around there parents house and steal something precious from there bedroom something like there play station :yes: Let them see what it's like to have something stolen from them :yes:

jerry!!

Yes, no respect. Only yesterday I spotted three kids, about 9 or 10 years old, hanging around by my car. I had the lounge windows open and heard one of them say "I can break it".

Next second he's got his hand on my rear wiper! I yelled (in my best teacher voice!) "Oi!" and the little perishers scarpered. No damage done this time but I got the police in anyway.

And valve caps? Lost two sets (one lockable). Got another set but waiting until I go on holiday to fit them. If these go, I'm going to try painting the plastic ones too see whether they look naff or not. They're cheaper to replace!

the last car i had a corolla parked out side my house i looked out the window and caught 2 little ****s dancing on the bonnet of it. i dont lose my temper often but i saw red went out and caught one lifted him with a kick in the ***** and i never saw him again. but even worse the neighbour use to let there dog out in the morning and he used to come in and crap right on the back patio said it to her but of course she fobbed me of. so after a few days there was a build up of dog crap so i went out got a spade took the lot up went out to her car left some on the the bonnet the roof and the boot that soon made her take control of her dog because he never craped in my garden again

celica kid, thats funny, thats wats theses little ****s deserve, well done mate,

u got the ldy with the dog aswell, nice one

:thumbsup:

yes the only thing is my wife did not think it was funny but hey what the hell can't win them all.

I suppose it was only a matter of time but the bloody little git stole them during the night. :crybaby:

FFS. :ffs: :censor: :censor: :censor:

I am a tiny bit flucking mad about it..

little flucking twot. :ffs:

i have also recently had 3 of mine stolen :censor: , this is the first time for me, not replaced them yet.

I have come to the decision that silver valve caps are only going to put on for shows and meets. :thumbsup: