Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Center Bore Alu Wheels aftermarket???

rave

Hello i'm looking for some alu wheels like the one on the image but i can't seem to find a brand that as a center bore measure of 54,1 mm like the IQ as, any thoughts on that? 

Do you think this color would look good on a Grey IQ like the one on the photo? 

Thanks for your help

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Most aftermarket wheels come with a much bigger bore and you fit spigot rings to bring it back down to the 54.1mm diameter. My OZ Racing wheels have a huge bore like 75mm and the rings fit in the wheels quite tightly so they stay with the wheels when you remove them. 

Spigot rings look something like these....

Spigot rings....

Some rings are made of metal, some plastic. Mine are aluminium but plastic ones should work just as well.

Craig. 

2 hours ago, rave said:

Hello i'm looking for some alu wheels like the one on the image but i can't seem to find a brand that as a center bore measure of 54,1 mm like the IQ as, any thoughts on that? 

Do you think this color would look good on a Grey IQ like the one on the photo? 

Thanks for your help

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

It's all down to your personal preference, but I have seen your car with those wheels but in black.

Scion_2014_iQ_Sparco_Assetto_Gara_Wheels

Scion_2014_iQ_Sparco_Assetto_Gara_Wheels_by_SR_Auto_Group_netcarshow_netcar_car_images_car_photo-468182.jpg

Edited by Guest
image wasn't showing

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links