Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 year old

Bitch1001

My aygo xcite is now 3 years old 

going in next week for its service and 1st MOT ....

hoping its flies thru .... never had any real  issues with the car since I bought it .....

been fun and reliable and cheap to run .....I'm hoping to upgrade to a Yaris soon thou ...... I yearn for a bit more power ......

pity the  aygo doesn't do a bigger size engine ....

Unless there is something seriously wrong, they always pass their first MOT. I agree with the engine size, I used to have a yaris second hand and 1.3 was a nice sized engine.

Unfortunately you want get the same fuel economy from a 1.3 petrol Yaris:sad: 

If you're looking at a new Yaris, it will either be 1.0 litre, 1.5 or 1.5 hybrid.

In some countries (Switzerland), the Aygo is available with the 1.2L 82hp engine from Peugeot-Citroën. I tried this engine in a C1 and the difference is not striking.

About the Yaris, try it before buying. I remember trying a Yaris mk2 powered by the 1.0L 69hp from the Aygo. The engine seemed much more responsive and enthusiastic in the Yaris, which I think was due to shorter gears. I tried the latest version with the 1.5L engine, and it was so slow I could not believe it was 110hp.

the 1.5 hybrid is a noisy little thing ,we couldn't live with the noise from the engine / transmission

luckily it was a courtesy car so didnt have to live with it for long

Different engines in the 1.5 petrol and 1.5 hybrid. The petrol is a rework of the 1.33.

A new 1.5 hybrid engine will be built in Poland for European models from 2020.