Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New 2 IQ

Northotheborder

Thought Id say hi, I picked up an IQ in December for nipping to the shops and for going on dangerous missions like supermarket car parks where I wouldn't risk my Z4! Its great 0 road tax and peanuts to insure, really impressed with it especially in the snow! I never thought I would have a car like this but the other half has an Aygo and after driving it from Scotland to Southampton and back with the back full of luggage (cos you can't get anything in a Z4!)  I was really impressed so I decided after reading up on the IQ that I wanted one. I've spent a little time cleaning it up, bonnet and roof needed paint (stone chips) and have sorted out the discs and pads, rear headrest are missing (got some online), some stripes added to make it go faster and tomorrow the wheels are being refurbed and then its off to a dealership for a recall.

IMG_3422.jpg

Hello Rick - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links