Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

The 2019 Toyota Supra

Raistlin

Supra .bmp

The 2019 Toyota Supra will have 335bhp, 332lb ft and a 0-62mph time of 3.8sec, according to leaked statistics from Japanese magazine Best Car. 

The leak shows the full styling of Toyota’s forthcoming sports car model, which is returning after an absence of 16 years. The styling of the motorsport-themed concept heading for the Geneva motor show next month is also shown. The images of the Best Car pages first appeared on fan site SupraMkV.com.

If the leak is to be believed, the new Supra will be 4380mm long, 1855mm wide, 1290mm tall and will have a wheelbase of 2470mm. This is 140mm shorter, 45mm wider, 15mm taller and 80mm shorter than the previous Supra of 1993.

Raistlin! You're still alive!!! Where have you been??? I keep imagining you and Bizzara are locked in some Duel of the Fates-esque lightsabre battle somewhere! :laugh:

I really want them to put a sports-tuned HSD paired with a turbocharged engine in that Supra... Maybe something like what they had proposed for the Yaris Hybrid R...? :naughty:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links