Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Still Looking For An Mr2...

Cally007

Well I am still looking for an mr2 due to the one i was meant to be seeing is now sold. There is none in the autotrader today but, i believe it only covers scotland the one we get here. So basically does anyone know of any forsale locally to them?

I am looking for:

An N/A GT T-bar (non import, uk car only) in any colour except white (no funny green colours tho) with under 90k miles. preferably leather interior and should have service history. No older than 1991 "J" and under 3k. That is all :lol:

So if anyone know of anything that could interest me let me know please, i am from glasgow but willing to travel for the right car.

I did, but there is ones in my local autotrader book that are not on the website, i think its an option to put it on there or not. So anyone with a trader might have some that are not listed online.

I know of one for sale. :hokus-pokus:

yours is ouble his budget.. & some! ;)

those are just guidelines i have set myself, would buy one with higher mile if it was a good car and not too high mileage.

no problem mate, not as if i had the money out the bank sitting in my room and the insurance all arranged.... :P

So am I, Is there a massive difference between the N/A mr2 and the turbo! in terms of performace and insurance

Not "massive" .. the NA is 7ish secs 0-60 and top end near 140 .. the Turbo is 0-60 in the 5's and tops out at 165 (red lines in top) ..

I've owned both and I prefer the tubby because it's easier to drive .. just boot it and let the boost build up ..

An N/A GT T-bar (non import, uk car only) in any colour except white (no funny green colours tho) with under 90k miles. preferably leather interior and should have service history. No older than 1991 "J" and under 3k. That is all

Yo Cally -PM me full spec of car u are after, preferred colours/mileage/t-bar or not/max budget, and i'll see what i can do..... :thumbsup:

Rash

I did, but there is ones in my local autotrader book that are not on the website, i think its an option to put it on there or not. So anyone with a trader might have some that are not listed online.

Autotrader actually charge for either now, and more people view the website than buy the mag nowadays!:)

Also Cally, Do you want a standard one?

Dave!

Guys I am looking for one too with a REV3 engine or newer (I think)

Preferably Turbo but will look at non.

Up to £4000 Needs to be in or very near London

Black, Red or Blue and Under 75000 miles on the clock,

Preferable Leather or half Leather must have Air/con and ABS, and preferably a good stereo, but not essential

Oh and some nice wheels hehe

For a rev 3 turbo, you will probably need another couple a grand.

You can definitly get a non turbo for this price, and maybe a rev 3 if you're quick on a sale.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links