Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New shape aygo side indicator bulb

Chriss27

Hi I need to change a blown side indicator bulb on aygo so I have disconnected the unit but then does not appear to be anyway to get to actual bulb. Does the plastic clear top come off as don’t want to force it off or do you have to buy whole new connector

If you are talking about the side repeater in the wing the lamp is a sealed unit and the bulb is not serviceable a new lamp is part number 81730-0H010 and is common to both MK1 & Mk2 and is not sided.

If you do have a new shape Aygo ( profile needs updating ) and it is still in warranty speak to your dealer as a sealed unit it is not considered a consumable like a bulb.

Yes that what I was on about thanks. Seen another thread on here since where they got a Citroen part for a lot less than what Toyota quoted so I guess will see what they all charge inc peugeot. Is there any problems with this that anyone can see. Thanks

Sorry Devon did not read the whole of last reply, yes did not consider warranty as just thought it being a bulb so will contact T dealer tomorrow. It’s my daughters car. Thanks again

Thanks Devon saved me £20 as Mr T agreed to replace under warranty