Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wind Deflectors?

sunnyanand317

Wind Deflectors?   

2 members have voted

1. 1. Wind Deflectors on the Corolla?

• Yes
    • No

What do people think of wind deflectors? 

YES/NO? 

Opinions would be grateful. If any of you have any pictures of yours on your Corolla I would love to have a look! :rolleyes:

Yes :)

I had «Heko Team» deflectors on my 05 T Sport.

You can drive under the rain with the window open, have some air in the car but not in the face....

But there are two problems, the lateral  view and the noise.

Prenois-01-1.jpg

20150523_180125_HDR-1.jpg

• Like 1

Yes, but on Avensis.

Noise I don't really consider an issue as I don't consider it worse than driving with an open window without . Tbh I buy them for sitting with engine off with windows cracked slightly open for ventilation/preventing condensation but without rain dripping onto the ledge.

The view issue I do agree with depending upon what level of tint your deflectors are. The ones on my last Avensis were the Toyota oem ones & were clear & 2x as wide as the typical 3rd party ones. When I got my latest, Climair are supposed to do clear ones for the Avensis but I couldn't find anybody in the UK with stock & carriage from the continent was high - I ended up lucking into a pair (only really wanted fronts or I would have just bought the Toyota oem set @ £100+) of semi-tinted Climairs on Amazon for £15 :smile: or it probably would have been Hekos (generally 2/3 price of Climair).

• Thanks 1

Don't think noise is an issue, certainly not as noisy when driving with the window open with no deflectors. Definitely useful for driving with window open while raining. As for the visibility I agree it does affect it.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links