Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Light Units - LED?

iq_london

Hi guys & girls, just wondering what upgrades you had made to your rear light units, I'm keen to upgrade to Aston Martin Cygnet lights but too much work involving boot lid etc.

I've upgraded all my bulbs (yes including indicators) to LED but think the right fog and left reverse lights look odd being uneven - has anybody fitted a LHD unit or RHD whatever country you're in to make both sides at the bottom clear then just having a red colour bulb for fog? If so please post photos and if you've got any questions for me as to how I did my upgrades, please feel free to ask.

I've got a RHD Chilli Red Toyota iQ 2 1.0L 

Not sure whether this would satisfy road vehicles lighting regulations.

1 hour ago, iq_london said:

but think the right fog and left reverse lights look odd being uneven - has anybody fitted a LHD unit or RHD whatever country you're in to make both sides at the bottom clear then just having a red colour bulb for fog?

When I had a Focus this wasn't an uncommon mod for people to do. However, using LEDs in it would not be road legal.

I did this modification to my iQ, which I’ve now sold and am therefore looking to sell the Japan-spec rear light. Please drop me a line if you’re interested in buying it. Thanks

A photo of the rear lights... sorry, I was showing off the size of the box I could fit in the boot!

58E64D15-A7DE-4E89-A138-510B8BAB9A77.jpeg