Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Estima coin tray

Paulscarbs

Hi, my 2006 Toyota Estima (ACR50) had its coin tray stolen, along with the cash. 

I'm now on the hunt for a replacement in beige. Any ideas please?

Still no luck then, Paul.

Could neither Mr.T  or the likes of Megazip  help then.?

..or did they want to lighten your wallet too much.?:laugh:

I haven't yet tried the big T Neil. I'm fearing they will charge a fortune - but I will contact them and post my findings - alongside the delivery schedule since I doubt they would have it in stock. I think they will also be around double what Megazip is.

Megazip had a reasonable price, however, shipping on this item prohibits me from purchasing it right now. Should another item be purchased I think the shipping would be the same. This means I need to wait until I need something else from Japan - unless others consider purchasing and could also include my item?

...Just a thought....

IMG_4721.PNG

Yep...given your theory about delivery pricing is correct, then it's a good thought.

There's nowt I need right now otherwise I would have jumped on board with you.

Cheers Neil. I have the theory because $20 is quite high on an item costing only $29.

Perhaps another user will consider it?

Yep...I see your point, Paul...though I doubt there are that many "users" here.

Have you considered asking the clubs "pet" Toyota dealer here.?...Lindop (Parts king)..they have a good rep. and always seem very helpful.?

I haven't Neil. How do I get in touch?

Thank you.

It is an import so I doubt he can help. I messaged non-the-less.

Well they were very helpful when I enquired about a secondary key/remote when I first had my Estima import...they investigated it and gave me prices.

I didn't proceed with it at the time and I now know that I can get a simple "clone" that will do fine...(no remote/locking etc) but will get me through the immobiliser.

• 4 months later...

Hello

Being a coin tray for the mk3 Estima ? there's probably not many of those down your local scrap yard. A few years ago I needed a coin tray for my then year 2000 mk2 Estima Aeras, I went down to my local scrap yard and I asked them if there were any Toyota Previa's or Estima's in there yard and they said yes. I hobbled down to find a mk2 Previa lurking at the back of their yard. It had the same colour trim as mine and as luck would have it the coin tray was still there. I lifted it out and went back to pay for it, around £5. I think and a near perfect match colour wise.

Michael

• 1 month later...

Hello

Now I have a 03 Aeras the trim colour is a darker grey. So the lighter grey coin tray is available from the 2000 Aeras. I will whip it out today and photograph it. So folks can colour match it for theirs.

Michael

Hello

It's the hinges that break, picture shows the hinges are okay of the one that is now available for 2000-2006 Estima Aeras. I will try and get some postal rates tomorrow. Just in case someone wants it.

Michael

P.S. for reasons beyond my control I cannot upload it. I will try tomorrow.

I succumbed and purchased one from Megazip Michael.

Many thanks for offering this though.

Paul