Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Disc sizes?

KayG

Getting close to a front disc and pad change but struggling to find what size I need. Some websites show three different sizes!

What size (diameter) front discs do I need? If it's any help replacement pads I got a while back are 134.2 mm width. For future reference the size of the rear pads and discs would be helpful as well.

Dont know the answer to your question, no doubt someone will, but I always find the larger suppliers on eBay ask for details of your car - not only its year but other info that points you in the right direction. Even a reg no can identify a vehicle (cause reg no will take them to registration details like chassis no, etc)

Thats the problem. I enter reg no. and every site comes back with at least two different size discs, even selecting car make,model,year etc still gives more than one result.

I guess they go off engine codes, where would I find mine ?

Personally I wouldn't rely on the online catalogues and I'd measure a disc. 

• Thanks 1

I would, but without taking a disc off completely it's awkward. Doing it with the disc on car wont work as the difference in sizes is only a few mm, easy to get it wrong.

It is confusing is'nt it !

I think I've found the size I need, easier once you know the variant code (ZWE186 - its on the registration document, doh.) checking different sites shows 277mm diameter for the discs.

Now just to figure out the best place to get them from, reliable sites aren't cheap and the cheap sites (based in germany but with .co.uk addresses) are either scams or lots of 'avoid this site' warnings. Hopefully parts king can do a decent price.

I appreciate measuring the diameter of a disc whilst still on the car would be extremely difficult, with a piece of string you could measure the circumference and from that you could calculate the diameter.

but you now have found the easiest way without taking the wheel off on freezing cold day 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links