Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aygo Fire Alloy Wheel paint code please.

Agent Orange

Hi Guys,

Guess what?.... Yes I've kerbed my wheel in the snow :blush:

On another thread, it was asked how the Aygo copes in snow and I have to say that it's fantastic, it holds the road and gives you confidence but I happened to park over a metal grate and that slightest of "slip" grazed my wheel.  No actual damage to the rim but a quick sand/grind/spray/"varnish"  will  bring it back.

I've looked for "Wheel paint" and all the other silver re-furb kits but I want to match it perfectly and there are so many "Silvers" that I'm getting boggled.

Has anybody (And I'm looking at you, @Devon Aygo ....Sorry about putting you on the spot but you are the part number God around here! )  got some idea of the paint code for a 2012 Aygo Fire Alloy wheel, please? 

It's one of these:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-AYGO-1-0-2014-ALLOY-WHEEL-AND-TYRE-155-65-14-6MM/273085972759?hash=item3f95314117:g:EeUAAOSwU-1alATC

Many thanks in advance and if Devon Aygo has the answer...I owe you a cream tea, Matey....Is that the Jam on top of the cream, in your neck of the woods? :wink:

All the best to all and keep safe in this weather. :smile:

i dont think wheel paint has a colour code given to it,

quiet often you have both wheels painted on the same side to ensure

there is no difference between the two you see.

• Like 1

Many thanks,  Mark :smile:

The damage is next to nothing but I do like to have my Aygo as close to perfect as I can and it's more of an annoyance than a problem. I've actually been looking at a wheel or two on eBay as a replacement and to give me an alloy spare (My own original) but they are all worse than the wheel that I've kerbed and cost a fortune. :ohmy:

I'll probably leave it until better weather finally comes and get it refurbished or I might just do what I've always been promising myself and get a new set of 15" alloys and tyres.

Thanks again for your advice, it's much appreciated.

All the best. :wink: