Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking / proximity sensors - are they disable-able?

IconTech

1 hour ago, Mick F said:

The idea of buying a one day licence is silly and stupid.  If all I want to do is reset a fault code or two, disable an alarm or two, and reset the service light ....... it all seems far too expensive with Toyota.

I don't know about that.  5 Euros is cheap enough for me, and certainly cheaper than paying a dealer. 🙂  Especially if all I want to do is make a few quick one-off changes.  A Toyota is not as unreliable as an old VW van that needs fettling every 20 minutes!  My VCDS has paid for itself 100's of times over but £300 ish it is more than most people want to pay.  The Fiat version is interesting and reasonably priced but I'm not a Fiat guy and I'm retired now anyway so I don't even have to open a bonnet on anything I don't want to.  🙂 

It would be nice if there was a VCDS or MultiECUscan for Toyota but for what I need, cheap occasional access to TS is probably better  

Thanks again to Flash22 for the kind offer of help, I might be in touch over the next few months when I get stuck!  

• Like 1