Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hello from N.Ireland

Niall Mac

Hi folks

Just thought I'd jump in and say hello.

just bough the wife an 06 Previa D4D T3 and we absolutely love it. 

I'm a massive fan of Toyota.

My 1st brand new car when I worked in sales for Toyota was a 2003 Yaris T3 done up like a T-Sport, loved that wee car..

Recently we did have alot of trouble with a 07 LC4 Landcruiser but we'll not go into that, didn' put me off searching High & Low for the right Previa.

I also own a limited Anniversary Model 97 Celica ( No. 166 of 250 ) and live it to bits. 

so hopefully I'll find sonebgreat tips or bits and bobs for sale.

Cheers 

Niall 20180308_115531.thumb.jpg.f3c2b46b35ec5de03d17072b97793375.jpg20170729_134908.thumb.jpg.36a3c572c71ae49d94c34ac7b7820517.jpg

IMG_1498219774429.jpg

Welcome Niall,

Good choice.!...I have the JDM Estima...but the V6 3 litre...and love it....and prior to that I had, would you believe, a Celica.!  (a Gen 7 though)

My wife is on her third Yaris, so I guess you can say are Toyota fans.!

Neil

1 hour ago, RUToyota said:

Welcome Niall,

Good choice.!...I have the JDM Estima...but the V6 3 litre...and love it....and prior to that I had, would you believe, a Celica.!  (a Gen 7 though)

My wife is on her third Yaris, so I guess you can say are Toyota fans.!

Neil

Hello Neil. Thanks for the reply. 

Yeah you could say your also a Toyota fan. 

I was in live with my get us when I bought it. Was class. Mines was Baleric Blue.. had a few of the TTE T-Sport bits on it. She was very nippy for a 1.0ltr

Bought the Celica last year for .. wait for it .... £140... yepp £140.. no bull ****. Guy hadn't a clue what he had. It needed alot of TLC but I sorted that as you can see. Love it, but hasn' been moved I'd say in 6/7 months. But i will come the better weather.. 

The previa is class. We just Got the windows done yesterday and has made a massive difference to the looks. Next a nice set of wheels. I would have liked to buy the estima v6 or even the 2.4 but fuel would have killed us and we do approx 20'000 a year. But do love the Estima's. Very classy looking. 

Heck of a good buy @£140.!...looking good now.

Yes, the JDM Estimas are luxury on wheels I agree...it is simply the most comfortable and luxurious vehicle I've ever had.

I love the performance from the 220 horses that the V6 gives...it surprises a lot of peeps..lol..but unlike you, I only do a max of 5k miles p.a. and so the petrol costs are not of great importance to me thankfully..and we can always use the Yaris if we wanted to.

Actually i don't think the V6 is that bad fuel-wise...and there is beggar all difference between that and the 2.4....it's a big lazy engine that's never really stressed or working that hard.

I can get mids 30's on a longish, mixed motoring trip in Summer...but of course should I wish to unleash the power and give it a bit of stick (and I sometimes do..lol) then I can easily reduce that to low 20's.

Still not bad from 3 litres and 2 tonne of Toyota's finest.!:biggrin:

Neil

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links