Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lost lock nut key

TonySR

Sooooo done a noob thing the other night. Done brake pads on the car and left the lock nut socket on the luck nut. Took the car for a spin and it most of came off lol.. anyone got a link to where i can order the luck nut key off cause I'm fairly screwed when it comes to changing wheels now.

I'd guess this is a case of contacting Toyota.. your nearest dealer should be able to get the ball rolling for you.

If you still have the box with the code in it you should be able to use that to order a replacement; If not, it depends on how good your Toyota dealer is - They should be able to examine it and order a replacement key otherwise you'll have to order a new set.

Removal isn't too bad - If you get a big enough one of those mult-size Gatorgrip type wrenches, the pins will go into the locking nut grooves and allow you to remove it.

I'm convinced dealers have a set of locking wheel sockets anyway as on several occasions I've taken my car to them and they've been able to remove the wheels without me giving them the socket key!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links