Do Not Sell My Personal Information

games consoles

electrification

Hi

I have no ideas on what games consoles are out there and I probably wouldn't buy the latest due to price.

So can you give me some advice on which is best, has most games, and value for money (2nd hand).

Hope you can halp

Regards

• 2 years later...

Buy yourself a gaming PC. You won't regret it a bit.

• 6 months later...

Well, I think it's worth starting with - how much money do you plan to spend on this? As I understand it, the top consoles that came out recently, you do not want to buy. I think now for you will be a great choice of ps4. Now the price of this console has fallen, since the new fifth generation came out, you can find this console both in stores and on the used market for a pretty good price. There are a huge number of games, including exclusives. But you should also consider what games you like to play. For example, I love playing old games like diablo 2, I even buy game stuff on the site https://www.yesgamers.com for this game. Diablo 2 is not for ps and never was, so my only solution was PC gaming. Make a rough list of games that you want to play and check if they are available for the ps. If there are very few of them, then consider buying a PC.

You know, a wise man once said "never save on yourself." Most probably he did not mean video games, but I am the biggest fan of video games, and if there is a way to make it more interesting by buying something, it is not a problem at all for me. First of all, I can afford that, and second, playing video-games which I really like, help me to relax and enjoy the moment. A few weeks ago, I stumbled on a site and found out how to buy rocket league items, in order to make the video-game more interesting. I decided to try, and I am not sorry for that decision. So we shouldn't discuss how much is gonna cost something but how much pleasure it is gonna bring.

• 3 months later...

Build a gaming PC. It's tedious but you'll be surprise how much skills you'll learn from building one. The only downside is that most of the parts were expensive and hard to find like graphics card because of the scalpers. A PS5 would also be a good choice but it's hard to preorder as well because of scalpers. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am a fan of WoW but can't understand why Blizzard don't want to release it for PlayStation :(

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2021 at 6:56 PM, JoeBakero said:

You know, a wise man once said "never save on yourself." Most probably he did not mean video games, but I am the biggest fan of video games, and if there is a way to make it more interesting by buying something, it is not a problem at all for me. First of all, I can afford that, and second, playing video-games which I really like, help me to relax and enjoy the moment. A few weeks ago, I stumbled upon a site and found out how to  improve my gaming skills, in order to make the video game more interesting. I decided to try, and I am not sorry for that decision. So we shouldn't discuss how much is gonna cost something but how much pleasure it is gonna bring.

I believe that in pandemic such services will get more and more popular 🙂