Do Not Sell My Personal Information

X-Nav traffic?

ic2

As part of a new 18 plate X-Press i managed to negotiate an upgrade on the head unit to X-Nav. We currently have a CHR and use that sat-nav regularly, especially as it comes with live traffic, am i right in thinking the X-Nav does not have this feature and its just a sat nav?

regards

Yes - just sat nav as far as I'm aware.

Cheers...looks like a TomTom is on order then!

regards

I was the same, bit disapointed, but still love the little car. Downloaded Google maps and Auto drive on my phone, now use that, along with the Sat. Nav!! 

11 hours ago, Nellie2 said:

I was the same, bit disapointed, but still love the little car. Downloaded Google maps and Auto drive on my phone, now use that, along with the Sat. Nav!! 

Thanks, whats Auto drive is it an IOS or android app?

regards

Android Auto not sure if there is a IOS which works the same, but its great, as works over Google Maps, can set speeds up on it and even warning sound if you go over that. You can set it to how ever many miles you want over the set speed. Its a free app, you can pay for a upgraded app, but lve not needed too, so with trying the free one first, set it to work with Goole maps, great instructions from both

• Like 1

Many thanks, Sandie. :wink:

Great tip on the Android Auto app!  I had never heard of it before you mentioned it but I downloaded it, along with an offline map (from Google Maps) of my area so that I could have a play with it.  I have to say that in the couple of hours that I have been using it, I'm really impressed.......And that is saying something as I'm usually ready to uninstall apps as soon as I've downloaded them  due to a load of adverts or them not being "Exactly what it says on the tin".

Android Auto seems to work seamlessly with Google Maps and also works as a stand alone Sat Nav/Phone answer/music player for your smartphone in your car or for those of you that have a  Mark 2 Aygo with the screen, you can "Mirrorlink" it up onto that.

Great find, Sandie....Your "Spotter's Badge" is in the post! :biggrin:

I hope that you are having loads of fun with your new Aygo and all the best. :smile:

• Thanks 1

So Pleased that you are enjoying the app, bit cheaper than buying a TomTom and more fun!! Enjoy the apps and links with Mirrorlink :biggrin: